Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Database Manager service terminated error 21

2010-11-18 11:51:22
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Database Manager service terminated error 21
From: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:43:55 +0100
We have had an issue with Netbackup 7.0 where we had to increase the non-interactive desktop heap size on our 2003 x64 master machines

Found EventID 26 in the system event log, at same time as our problem

A long shot I known, but our vnetd service crashed every other day until we increased the non-interactive desktop heap

We have used dheapmon8.1 to see the heap usage, you have to be logged on to the console to see the non-interactive desktop heap

Regards
Michael