Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Problem with ejected tapes injecting after upgrading from NBU 6.5.4 to 7.0

2010-10-28 05:32:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Problem with ejected tapes injecting after upgrading from NBU 6.5.4 to 7.0
From: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:31:34 +0200
We are using a script with vmchange -multi_eject -single_cycle options

Have tested from CLI yesterday and it was the same story, the tapes was injected because of a vmupdate -emtpty_ie command

Our robot technician will look at the robot log to see if there is a notification sent as NBU logs in the application event viewer

Michael