Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] The ending of a backup and the cutting of a Remedy ticket

2010-10-21 01:51:40
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] The ending of a backup and the cutting of a Remedy ticket
From: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:51:35 +0200
Hi Dennis

We are using the backup_exit_notify script on the master for something like this for SCOM.

You should be aware that you will get all errors from backup_exit_notify, also backups that netbackup has rerun automatically.  But it is not a very stable solution so now we are looking at opscenter alerting.

Regards
Michael