Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 7.0.1 in another domain

2010-10-19 00:04:15
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 7.0.1 in another domain
From: Girish Jorapurkar <girishsj AT yahoo DOT com>
To: Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
In 7.0.1, legacy (non-CORBA, client-related) communication also moved to PBX (earlier only used for CORBA, server-related communication). That means, you have to open up port 1556 on the firewall for master 7.0.1 to communicate with client 7.0.1.

If that still doesn't work, please run bptestbpcd ... (with -verbose -debug options) and see where it fails.

/Girish