Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.x or 7.0(?) for Windows 2008 R2 64-bit + DFSR.

2010-10-06 12:29:03
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.x or 7.0(?) for Windows 2008 R2 64-bit + DFSR.
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:28:51 +0000
There was a note that it was still broke on 7.0, suppose to be fixed in 7.0.1.
I just upgraded my dfs server to 7.0.1 and did my first backup last night
without turning it off.
Seems the DFSR may now be in the Shadow copy Components part.  I have a call
out to get more info and understanding on how this is working.
Right now my backup is at 800 gb and still running for the SCC's job.