Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Anyone on here own a StorageTek SL500 ?

2010-10-05 10:09:43
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Anyone on here own a StorageTek SL500 ?
From: Nate Sanders <sandersn AT dmotorworks DOT com>
To: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:03:13 -0500
We have an SL500 with full expansion and 6 fiber drives. We've had more problems with it than I could tell you. In a 2 year period we had to swap the robot 3 times. At this point nothing but the rack is original. All the shelves have been replaced as well. I'm looking very forward to when we replace it. I'll be throwing a party.