Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP start notify

2010-09-30 23:57:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP start notify
From: Roedy boy <roed212 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
I have problem when configure ndmp job policy with ndmp_start_notify script, when backup job started, ndmp script should running before backup to tape, but what happen is ndmp script running/triggered at the same time when backup to tape, it cause the data inconsistent.
I just copied ndmp script from bpstart script and add some parameter/command.

Anyone have a clue / suggestion ?
Netbackup : ver 7.

Thanks and Regards,
Roedy.