Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] poll: checkpoint restart

2010-09-29 10:25:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] poll: checkpoint restart
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <jlightner AT water DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:25:42 +0000
We break ours up.
If I have one very large drive that I also need to break up I will create a
policy just for that server.
I might have
C:\
E:\
F:\  - but this is the big one so for F I do
A new stream for f:\ with anything starting with a 0 -9
Then new stream
And f for anything starting with a - f , new stream and g - I ........
If for the f drive I have all numbers and letters listed I know I will get any
new directories added on the backup automatically.  And I have some smaller
jobs.  Just have to do your break up so they are good jobs (no 71's) and see
how many you want to run at once.