Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows Client install blows up during theinstall....

2010-09-24 15:54:00
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows Client install blows up during theinstall....
From: "Peacock Dennis - dpeaco" <Dennis.Peacock AT acxiom DOT com>
To: <wts AT maine DOT edu>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:48:01 -0500

Wayne,

Thank you. I did open a ticket and have the server rebooted after the NBU 5.1 was uninstalled. I’ll go try the “run as administrator” but I don’t think that that will matter any since I’m on the box as an admin. I’ll also try the turning off of the A/V stuff.

Thank You,

Dennis Peacock

EBCA

Acxiom Corporation