Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Invalid magic number

2010-09-01 10:03:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Invalid magic number
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 19:33:41 +0530
Hello,

I am getting one error daily of invalid magic number.

There is our one master server in a doamin called Minn.
And when i am checking its var/log/messages-It is showing me below error.

There is no entry of client robotimager.icd.XXX.com in  MGM policy.

Aug 31 05:20:26 mgm tldcd[13323]: robotd_check_magic() failed: 40
Aug 31 05:20:26 mgm tldcd[13323]: Invalid magic number from client robotimager.icd.XXX.com

Can anybody tell me what is this and why the MGM is trying to Connect to robot when there is no point of contacting robot.( TLDCD error)

Please help.

Thanks and Regards
Pranav Batra