Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] JOB ID - Detail Status

2010-08-31 03:11:05
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] JOB ID - Detail Status
From: "Patrick" <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:10:12 +0100
The only two that I can think of the might help are bpdbjobs -all_columns
-jobid <jobid> OR bperror -help [I can't remember if there is a job id
parameter.]

Also you could look in /usr/openv/netbackup/db/jobs ... for a file with that
job id.

Good luck.

Regards,

Patrick Whelan
VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.
VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk