Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup for Oracle for Solaris

2010-08-23 14:14:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup for Oracle for Solaris
From: Heathe Yeakley <hkyeakley AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:14:53 -0500
Hello list,

I've purchased some Oracle agents to deploy in my data center and for
months I've been trying to get myself and one of the DBAs in my
department to the Oracle for NetBackup class that Symantec teaches.
They don't offer that many classes each year. I've been the only one
to sign up and so the classes were canceled due to lack of
participation. Do any of you guys/gals need the class. As of today,
the only class being offered is in San Jose, California November 22 -
November 24. I figured I'd toss a plea onto the list here to see if
any of you needed the class and would enroll with me so the class will
make.

If not, no worries. I suppose I could just break down and read the
instruction manual...

:)

- HKY