Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] some hosts in a policy not backing up

2010-08-23 09:39:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] some hosts in a policy not backing up
From: sql_noob <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 09:38:58 -0400
i've created some more policies recently to get backups to start at the end of
the business day. trying to group my backups so that the shortest running jobs
start earlier and the longer running ones run at night.

One of the new policies i created has 6 hosts and only 2 back up. i looked at
activity monitor to check to see what time everything backed up and there is
nothing for the other 4 hosts in that policy. it's like they don't exist.
thought it was a frequency issue, but some of the databases in that policy
haven't had a full backup in 2 weeks