Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU7 - 219 Errors and Roving Storage Units

2010-08-20 12:53:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU7 - 219 Errors and Roving Storage Units
From: <Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:13:19 -0500

Has anyone seen intermittent 219 errors (storage unit is not defined in EMM) on NBU 7 due to storage units changing from their defined settings? When viewing the overview of the policy (either at CLI or Java GUI), the storage unit is set properly in the schedule (overriding the Attributes setting), but when you open the schedule details in the GUI, it shows the stunit as a different one. So far all the logs I've looked at show it going to the right storage unit, but it still is failing. I set everything properly yesterday and tested and overnight two policies have had this issue. I did apply the Java GUI known issues fix (which fixed one issue, but not this one).

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.