Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Any body have script to accomplish following ?

2010-08-20 10:11:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Any body have script to accomplish following ?
From: "Chapa, David" <David.Chapa AT netapp DOT com>
To: "bolobaboo kabootar" <bolobaboo AT gmail DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 07:05:09 -0700
I'm sure I do somewhere...but it will be in ksh - since I'm old :-)

I'll do a quick search, if I find something I'll post it here.  You may
need to modify it for policy type.  I think I wrote the original to give
me per client, per schedule.

-chapa

David A. Chapa
Director, DP Strategy/Global Alliance