Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Strange '83' errors

2010-08-09 09:09:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Strange '83' errors
From: David McWilliams <davidkmcw AT gmail DOT com>
To: NetBackup List <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:09:36 -0400
I just completed a NBU 6 -> 7 upgrade last week and now I'm getting '83' errors 'Image Cleanup' jobs. The error points to a directory name that doesn't and as far as I can tell has never existed. I do not do any backups to disk. I can't even see where this directory name is referred to. I looked online and saw comments that I shoudl create the directory , let it run a couple of times, then run the 'nbdelete -allvolumes -force' command, but I'm a little reluctant until I know where this path is at least getting defined.