Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 7 on AIX

2010-08-05 11:07:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 7 on AIX
From: David McWilliams <davidkmcw AT gmail DOT com>
To: NetBackup List <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:07:33 -0400
I just upgraded our NBU 6.0 environment to 7.0. Part of the upgrade involves removing the ovpass driver, but nowhere does it say anything about reinstalling the driver. Does NBU7 no longer use ovpass or does anyone have instructions on reinstalling ovpass as I can't find an reference to it on the Symantec website.

Sláinte,

David

"Build a man a fire he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life" - Terry Pratchett

Checkout my photos - http://www.panoramio.com/user/1113507