Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] netbackup 7 alternate client restore

2010-07-30 19:41:07
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] netbackup 7 alternate client restore
From: "Iverson, Jerald" <Jerald.Iverson AT invesco DOT com>
To: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:41:02 -0500
that is what we have had on our 3.4 thru 6.5 environments.  i just
thought the altnames directory would have been there.  i also received
this reply:

create a file with the destination client name under altnames directory.
Edit the file and add the source to it

in my hast i had created it the other way around, i had the file named
the source and put the alternate clients in it.

it is all good now.

thanks,
jerald