Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Staging off Virtual Tape Library

2010-07-14 14:35:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Staging off Virtual Tape Library
From: Brandon35 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:34:54 -0400
I was giving the storage lifecycle policies a test run this morning, and though
the KB article says the duplication process will begin minutes after the backup
runs, ... the duplication isnt running at all! I've waiting 30 mins now, and
nothing has happened. I am researching into this right now, but if anyone knows
anything let me know!