Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SAN Switch Change caused NBU7 to lose tape drives

2010-07-13 13:21:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SAN Switch Change caused NBU7 to lose tape drives
From: Brandon35 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:21:19 -0400
Yeah, that was my question.

I have made some progression. I unzoned the drives, dropped them from every
media server, rebooted, and slowly reconfigured -everything-

I currently have 6 of 9 drives spinning. 1 is blinking amber, so something
wrong with it. But my two new drives we recently got are not working at all.
They are 4GB versus the rest of ours being 2GB, i wonder if its a driver issue
and i need to find seperate drivers.