Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore process hanging up.

2010-07-09 09:07:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore process hanging up.
From: J.Keating AT tachi-s DOT com
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:03:55 -0400

Hello All,

I have an NDMP restore job of a parent folder that has 10-12 sub folders of approximately 150-200gb in size that appears to be hanging up.
It starts and restores of 1 or 2 files in one folder and than just continues to run without restoring any more folders or files.

In a test, I selected one folder with 5 small Excel files and all was restored. I than selected another folder, under the same root folder as the other, and one file partially restores than stops. (by "stops" i mean runs and does nothing).
Also, tested with 2 & 3 small files with no success.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
John Keating