Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OST:-Inventory issue.

2010-07-01 14:25:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OST:-Inventory issue.
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 23:55:10 +0530
Hello Geeks,

I am facing issues while running inventory on LSU and also unable to create new disk pool.

Error:   Unable to fetch the data.

Environment:

Here we are using OST( Greenbytes:-GB-4000) for the backups.
We have plugin installed on two servers,Calypso and Knightrider2.

Calypso is used for VMware backups and Knightrider2 is used for normal Physical Server backups

From LSU 008 we have created a disk pool called Vm_Weekly and now we unable to do inventory on LSU008 and also unable to create new disk pool.

Please advise what shall we do now ?

Thanks and Regards
Pranav Batra

Chin music and high voltage T20 action on MSN Sports Sign up now.