Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command to check number of streams

2010-06-22 11:29:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command to check number of streams
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:59:36 +0530
Hello Geeks,

We are getting some issue with the number of streams on a single drive.
we have here 25 drives in one storage unit.

Multiplexing at storage unit + at policy side is 30.

Do we have any command to check how many streams going on a single drive.

I guess i am not getti

Thanks and Regards
Pranav Batra

The dark side of terrorists revealed in MSN Internal Security Get it now.