Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Need ancient NetBackup client

2010-06-02 17:36:37
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Need ancient NetBackup client
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Infantino, Joseph" <jinfanti AT harris DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 17:36:29 -0400
Oh, well I've got that too. I just don't know if it will work with
Solaris 2.5.  The oldest Solaris I backup is 7, and it's running the 4.5
client.  I do have one 4.5 MP2 client on SunOS 5.8 backing up to a 6.5.3
master. So if you can get the 4.5 client installed, it might work. Let
me locate my CD and I can arrange to get it to you.  If you are at
Harris Corporate, we're just down the road.

-Jonathan