Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup exec and Netbackup on same client

2010-05-20 18:09:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup exec and Netbackup on same client
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 03:39:13 +0530

Can a backup run simuntaneously via backup exec and netbackup.

I guess they both use diffrent ports for communication.

I have loaded backup exec and netbackup on same client:-I am not going to run backups via both but still wanna confirm if this is possible to run backups using both and that too at a same time.

PS:

Using seperate ethernet cards for the data tranfer.

Thanks and Regards
Pranav Batra

Invest your money wisely post Budget Sign up now.