Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Scratch Media Netbackup 6.5.

2010-05-11 16:22:08
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Scratch Media Netbackup 6.5.
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Ulises Rodriguez" <ulises.rodriguez AT wallst DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:21:27 -0400

Have your WORM policy write to a single volume pool.  Then create a barcode rule that directs all WORM barcodes automatically into that volume pool when you load them.  You can’t really have a WORM scratch pool because then any job that wrote to any volume pool that needed a media would grab a WORM tape.

-Jonathan