Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Off Topic: Quantum Library Support

2010-05-11 15:43:43
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Off Topic: Quantum Library Support
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:42:44 -0400
Yeah, when I said similar I meant that the Dell PV124t is a Quantum
SuperLoader3 with a different faceplate and firmware. I don't actually
have any complaints about the library itself, it works great for the
2-3TB we need to backup weekly. My concern is more related to the
quality of service and replacement units when they do fail.

-Jonathan