Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] OpsCenter functionality?

2010-04-26 10:36:27
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] OpsCenter functionality?
From: Boris Kraizman <sysadminzone AT gmail DOT com>
To: Joel Sadler <null AT spack DOT org>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:36:21 -0400
Hello,

I am running NetBackup 7 OpsCenter right now against all my NetBackup 6.5 Masters, no issues at all.

I have all the same functionality as with old NetBackup NOM, I was able to configure all the same alerts.

As, I have the license for the Backup Reporter Analytic, it works fine as well.

I run this on the separate system though, as it has own Sybase database and it takes quite a lot CPU and RAM resources, and I have it as a central tool for 5 dif NetBackup master servers. I used to run NOM on one of the Media servers.

Boris