Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] New tapes are frozen

2010-04-19 10:29:28
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] New tapes are frozen
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: Leo Dream <dreamleo AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:28:07 +0100
You haven't got some strange barcode rule have you or actually lack of a
barcode rule to put new tapes into scratch?

Just a thought.

In the past i've had new tapes come in and get assigned to Netbackup
pool which was reserved for catalogue backups. I'm not sure if this
froze them or not though as i think it should just spurt a 96 if there
were no tapes available.