Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] MS EXCHANGE CCR Cluster Backup ISSUE

2010-04-13 08:31:52
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] MS EXCHANGE CCR Cluster Backup ISSUE
From: David Stanaway <david AT stanaway DOT net>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:31:23 -0500
Did you increase the limit of size for the volume shadow copies? Limit
defaults to 1G per volume.  On out exchange servers that got used up
pretty quick and the shadow copy instance of exchange runs out of space
and gets aborted. I don't recall if that resulted in a 50 status.

It is  easy to fix, go and bump up the limits. I set mine to 10G for
each mailstore and log volume. You can watch the amount used during the
course of the backup.