Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NOM Job Monitor problem

2010-03-30 13:49:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NOM Job Monitor problem
From: <luciano.prata AT light.com DOT br>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:49:37 -0300

Dear Forum,

Im trying to monitor a Netbackup Master Server with NOM but im having a lot of problems on this, after a lot of time i install it perfectly but the process “Job Monitor” don’t go up, anyone help me know how do I get this process up?

I tested the connection between the Master and the NOM server and its OK, I configured the nom server on the master additional servers list, configured the host files, I configured a backup policy to backup the NOM server and all is ok only the “Job Monitor” don’t work and the status is: Partially Online. I find in google a issue to disable and enable data collection and not work for me.

Environment:

NOM 6.5.4 running on Windows 2003 server SP2

Master Server: NBU 6.5.2 running on Solaris 9

Media server 1: NBU 6.5.2 running on Solaris9

Media server 2: NBU 6.5.2 running on Solaris9

Media server 3: NBU 6.5.2 running on AIX 5.3

Atenciosamente,

Luciano Prata

Analista de Backup

Service IT Solutions