Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Can NBU 6.5 database be imported into NBU 7 / Upgrade with fresh O/S & NBU install steps

2010-03-24 23:24:37
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Can NBU 6.5 database be imported into NBU 7 / Upgrade with fresh O/S & NBU install steps
From: Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:24:29 -0500
On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Martin, Jonathan <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com> wrote:

Yes Ed, from your many posts we all understand that your situation allows you infinite time for testing, retesting, and more testing.

I have a very, very large department of testers at my disposal.  They just happen to work for Symantec and they test a LOT more things than I could ever hope to test.  It's not quite infinite, but hundreds of them outnumber the 3 of us on our storage team.

Kudos. I suspect you work for the government,

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ed+wilts+netbackup

The first link returned will show that you're wrong.  Again.

Cheers,

   .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewilts AT ewilts DOT org