Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape drive constantly going PEND-TLD

2010-03-24 16:45:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape drive constantly going PEND-TLD
From: "Preston, Douglas" <dlpreston AT lereta DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>, Jeff Cleverley <jeff.cleverley AT avagotech DOT com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:45:24 -0700

Thanks Jeff,

I checked the library and found this drive did indeed need to be power cycled.  Once it powered  cycled the drive is no longer going PEND-TLD.

Doug Preston

Systems Engineer

LERETA, LLC

Client Server team

1123 Park View DR

Covina CA 91724

Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1104

Direct Line 626-667-1447

Email  dlpreston AT lereta DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication that

is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by,

any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail

transmission in error,  notify the sender by reply e-mail so that our address

record can be corrected, then please delete it from your system without copying it.