Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 32 KB for BCV Based Tape backup

2010-03-22 08:23:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 32 KB for BCV Based Tape backup
From: NBU <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:23:09 -0400
Hi Forum,

My setup has Solaris 10 MASTER/Media on 6.5.5.

When an auto schedule of BC Tape backup runs few/all streams of the backup
complete by giving 32 KB. BCV devices are made visible to Media server and
backup is taken.

If we refire the same then it goes well..... any clue as to why this happens.

I have around 26 BC's but for majority this is the problem.

Thanks In Advance.