Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Res: Restoring RMAN files

2010-03-20 06:42:15
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Res: Restoring RMAN files
From: Bahadir Kiziltan <bahadir.kiziltan AT gmail DOT com>
To: William Brown <william.d.brown AT gsk DOT com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 12:41:47 +0200
The "Oracle Cloning" is a new feature provided by OpsCenter, which is a free of charge web based monitoring & reporting tool. It comes with NBU7 and allows you to restore RMAN backups to an alternate client with a new instance and/or db name.

I can send you a preso off-list with screenshots showing how it goes.