Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restoring RMAN files

2010-03-13 02:44:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restoring RMAN files
From: awiggins <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:19:53 -0500
Is there any way to restore RMAN files as standard files using bprestore?  I've
been told you can but I get the error below when I try:

Error bpbrm (pid=9181) listen for client protocol error - couldn't accept from
data socket, No such file or directory (2)

I have no problem with standard restore to same client.