Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] trunking with hp-ux ia64 11.23

2010-03-11 02:26:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] trunking with hp-ux ia64 11.23
From: Nathan Kippen <nate.kippen AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:25:47 -0700
Has anybody successfully setup a trunk group using hp-ux ia64?

I currently have 4 media servers and a master server that are all hp-ux ia64 11.23 -- I've got apa configured using LACP_AUTO and LB_MAC -- however I only see netbackup traffic being passed through one interface.  When I start an sftp transfer I see another interface start passing traffic, but netbackup sticks to one interface -- this is especially bad for inbound traffic.

It might also help to know that my backup network is completely flat -- there is no routing.. just a couple of switches is all.

Media servers and clients are plugged into the same switches.

Thanks,

-nk