Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR Boot Server Support for Win2003 x64

2010-03-10 05:10:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR Boot Server Support for Win2003 x64
From: "Adrian Soetanto" <adrian.soetanto AT bentoel.co DOT id>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:08:32 +0700
Dear NetBackup experts,

Does NetBackup v6.5 support for BMR Boot Server under Windows 2003 Server
Enterprise x64 Edition?
If it does, then where can I find the source/installer/binary of it?
I didn't find it in NetBackup Installation Package for Windows x64, but I can
find it in NetBackup Installation Package for Windows x86 (at "Additional
Products" section)

How & where can I install BMR Boot Server for Windows 2003 Server Enterprise
x64 Edition?
Thank you for helping.

--
Best Regards,