Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU Rel 7.0

2010-03-03 09:53:19
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU Rel 7.0
From: scott.george AT parker DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:51:18 -0500
Getting ready to roll it into Test.  They give you similar warnings that they gave for the 5.1 to 6.0 upgrade, (i.e. database consistency), but I have heard that it isn't that brutal and glides right through that portion.  I gotta test dedupe really bad, so my test system will be on it in the next couple of weeks.

Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

03/03/2010 09:49 AM

Jim Caldwell <caldwellj AT nccommunitycolleges DOT edu>
cc
veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU Rel 7.0

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Jim Caldwell wrote:

> I am contemplating installing NBU 7.0 any known issues or gotcha's? Solaris 10 is my Master/Media Server, clients, Solaris, Windows, Hyper-V and SQL. My current level is 6.5.4.

[ .. ]

It is built off the 6.5.4 code base, I only have been using it in test,
but no problems so far.

I would love to hear what other people have to say.

Justin.

PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.