Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Res: Netbackup 5.1 to use a specific tape drive for restoration.

2010-03-03 06:41:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Res: Netbackup 5.1 to use a specific tape drive for restoration.
From: Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos <carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 03:40:43 -0800 (PST)
       Hi Calvin you can't specify what tape you want to reserve for restore,  you can create a Storage Unit with there tapes drives, so always  will be a tape available to make restores.

Carlos Alberto L. dos Santos (TOCA)
Eng. de Computação - Jundiaí - SP Brasil
http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlostoca
http://netbackupblog.blogspot.com/
carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br