Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Single File Deletion

2010-03-02 08:42:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Single File Deletion
From: "McDonald II, James F." <JAMES.F.MCDONALD.II AT saic DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 08:44:06 -0500

I was recently informed that someone I work with has had files stored on our file server that should not have been there.  They have since deleted the original files, but the copies that are stored in the NBU images are still on our backup server.  Is it possible to delete individual files from an image created by NBU?  Is it possible to search through all your images for those particular files?

Thanks,

James