Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Steps to change Master Server Name

2010-02-22 14:55:30
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Steps to change Master Server Name
From: "Lightner, Jeff" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:54:51 -0500
In a DR you'd typically set the name of the DR server to what the
original master had been.   The only reason I could see for keeping
original DR server name is that you intend to run whatever was already
on it concurrently with the NetBackup master you're about to load and
that would complicate your life incredibly.