Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Tool for auditing offsite vault with barcode scanner

2010-01-24 10:18:28
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Tool for auditing offsite vault with barcode scanner
From: "Brian J. Greenberg" <brian AT gsysd DOT com>
To: David Stanaway <david AT stanaway DOT net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:18:18 -0600
David,

I've done this many times for clients in the past.  We have our own tools that work with hand scanners as well as robots where we extract the vault inventory from NBU and/or from the off-site vendor like Iron Mountain and provide a full audit report.

Brian J. Greenberg
General System Dynamics LLC
brian AT gsysd DOT com
http://gsysd.com