Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Failing with Error Code 11

2010-01-21 15:58:15
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Failing with Error Code 11
From: <Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:58:00 -0600

You can run bptestbpcd from the master and media servers to verify connectivity.

bptestbpcd -host <hostname> -debug

In place of -debug, you can use -verbose, or no option at all, but they get gradually less detailed respectively.

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

NBU <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Sent by: <veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>

01/21/2010 01:14 AM
Please respond to
VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU

VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
cc
Subject
[Veritas-bu]  Backup Failing with Error Code 11

Hi Forum,

My env is Master/Media - 6.5.3 (Solaris 10)
Client - 6.5.3 (Win 2008 Ent 64bit.)

Job is failing with error 11. It is not connecting.

I am able to ping smootly from Master -->Client, Client--->Master.
telnet from Master on 13782 port is also successful.

Any suggestions pls.