Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help - Configure FT Media and SAN Client on Netbackup 6.5

2010-01-18 21:42:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help - Configure FT Media and SAN Client on Netbackup 6.5
From: "Ahmad Abbas Ilyas" <abas.dev AT gmail DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:42:16 +0700

Hi all,

I was tried this link below,  but the backup not throught over Fibre Transport. It still over to the LAN transport.

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/288437.htm - NetBackup SAN Client and Fibre Transport Troubleshooting Guide (Revision E) (updated January 11, 2010)

Can anyone send me the specific guidance (point per point) how to configure  FT Media and SAN Client on Netbackup 6.5 (Platform Windows) ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ahmad Abbas ilyas

PT Mitra Integrasi Informatika
Support Services Department
Wisma Metropolitan 1 Lt.6
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 29-31 Jakarta Indonesia
Mobile: (+62) 8788 3955558