Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] I inherited a mess.

2010-01-14 14:50:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] I inherited a mess.
From: Sagz <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:50:08 -0500
Ok... got the old system backup and I was trying to do a catalog backup to disk
as the robot no longer exists and I get a media write error (status 84)

I have two storage units setup currently and I set the catalog to backup to one
of those but its not working with above error.

should I delete the Robots and associated drives?