Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Any companies that restore legacy platforms andsoftware?

2010-01-12 09:18:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Any companies that restore legacy platforms andsoftware?
From: "Lightner, Jeff" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: "Dean" <dean.deano AT gmail DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:17:36 -0500

I used these folks years ago to get data off a corrupt hard drive and send it to me on tape.   Looking at their site today and a few times in the past when the question has come up indicates they still do this kind of work though I’ve not had the need in a long time.   The site has a fair amount of detail on formats and softwares they work with.

http://pivar.com/