Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] How to replace robot on Netbackup 6.5

2010-01-09 02:27:44
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] How to replace robot on Netbackup 6.5
From: "smpt" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 09:27:38 +0200
Hi,
I see that you are using backup central to post.  So search for "Media ID /
Barcode rules". This is a two days old threat that may covers your problem.

Give me more details of the problem. Find one of the tapes that give you the
error, go to the GUI ->media, find it and post the media ID and barcode ID.
Run the inventory and copy here all the content of the inventory window.
Who is the manufacturer of your new library?
stefanos