Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Run a script for restoring Oracle database

2010-01-07 09:16:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Run a script for restoring Oracle database
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com>
To: moehatdee <moehatdee AT gmail DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:16:48 -0500
Muhadi
You have to use a script running rman. I have never tried to schedule the
script from the master server/policy but it might work.
For checking things out you might want to try the script by hand first.
You have to do several things with the bp.conf file on the target of the
restore.
See the netbackup oracle manual for details.
len