Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2003 x64 MSCS master/media server "upgrade" to Windows 2008 how to ?

2010-01-06 07:53:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2003 x64 MSCS master/media server "upgrade" to Windows 2008 how to ?
From: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 13:53:05 +0100
Hello

We have a Windows 2003 x64 MSCS master/media server we would like to "upgrade" to Windows 2008

We would of cause like to to with as little down time on Netbackup as possible, so we are thinkinng trying an in place upgrade

If somebody have been through a similar upgrade, we would like hear your experience

Regards
Michael